Announcing Our Best Catering Deals to Thank You!
We can’t thank you enough for letting us be even a small part of your picnic fun. Even if you are just beginning to plan your event, we want to show our gratitude. Because every time you read a blog post or share a picnic idea with our expert planners, we are filled with additional motivation and energy to keep elevating our picnic game. Great inspiration for refreshing new menu items and picnic games just keeps coming!
To show our gratitude, we want to offer you 15% off your event booked in November. This limited time offer applies to on-site and off-site events—holiday events, tailgates, BBQs and every other fall event you can dream up. As always, our creative event ideas are included in your San Diego picnic package. And we want to start by sharing some of our favorite ways to take advantage of this valuable offer.
Exclusive Black Friday Deals on San Diego Catering Services
Refreshing Lobby Parties
Want to refresh and rejuvenate your hard-working employees? Design a healthy custom menu of fresh items prepared daily. Think hand-made salads and premium upgrades paired with lemonade and fruit punches. A fresh and upgraded menu featuring hand-selected seasonal produce is one of our favorite corporate event ideas for lobby parties after which employees will return to work.
Unique Holiday Office Parties
Office holiday parties are not a new concept to San Diego catering companies, especially our expert team that has more than 30 years of experience. But we don’t just cater Christmas parties; we love to help companies celebrate a wide variety of holidays. Every day is a great one to reward your employees, but here are some of our favorite unique office party ideas:
- Valentines Day Ice Cream Social: With our ice cream kaleidoscope and sno cones, guests can enjoy their love of ice cream, or just ice!
- Patty’s Day Festival: Deep fried pickles and apple tower cups will make this a fun green gathering.
- Halloween Hoot: A candy corner, cotton candy and roasted pecans and almonds that are as sweet as candy will give guests a real hoot!
- 4th of July: Make it an all-American celebration full of tradition.
Fun Employee Happy Hours
Want to make your employees radiate with child-like happiness? Plan a happy hour complete with fun concessions like nachos, funnel cakes and soda floats. They will feel like kids at a carnival. And with so many activities and games to choose from, it’s not hard to make their happy hour reminiscent of one. You won’t have to remind employees to relax at your company happy hour!
Mouthwatering BBQs & Tailgates
One of our favorite company picnic ideas is a themed BBQ in your parking lot. No travel, no hassle, just delicious food and unforgettable moments. Our chefs use only USDA Grade A Choice Beef and grill on-site over a live fire, so your employees are in for a real treat wherever in the world your barbecue menu takes them. Some of our most popular BBQ menus are:
- Southern Pride BBQ: Corporate pride trumps regional pride once you treat employees to our St. Louis-style pork spareribs slowly smoked over California oak and served with sassy barbecue
- Smokehouse BBQ: Irresistible is about the only way to describe our slow smoked Texas beef brisket. Smoked “low & slow” over California oak in our southern pride pit smoker served with Mr. Sun’s sassy barbecue sauce and fresh rolls, this menu item is one of our most moist and flavorful.
- Country BBQ: If you are looking for a healthy and tasty option, look no further than our California oak smoked chicken sprinkled with our secret blend of dry spices, smoked and finished on an open flame.
- Hawaiian BBQ: Employees go bananas for our Kalua pork tender roasted in banana leaves and served shredded in a traditional Hawaiian luau style.
If you’ve seen our 2017 theme calendar, then you know the variety of picnic events in San Diego is truly incredible. Now let your imagination add to the collection. You may find you have too many fun ideas to choose just one. And that’s great, because you can join those who choose to host multiple events each year! Because we make planning so easy, every event only adds joy to your calendar.
Our picnic pros can’t wait to deliver more outstanding fun and delicious food to your San Diego picnic. To take advantage of this valuable offer, contact our friendly team online or give us a call at 858.586-1717.
More articles you might enjoy:
- Fall Themes That Demonstrate Why It’s Never Too Late for a Company Picnic in San Diego
- 3 Outstanding Ideas for Your San Diego Sunset-Themed Company Picnic
- 6 Totally Awesome Fall & Winter On-Site Events to Start Planning Now